Aligning People, Processes and Technology
As an Account Manager at CrossLang, you will focus on large multinationals with in-house translation departments in the automotive, life sciences and/or fintech sectors. You will be responsible for generating new business in translation automation with both existing and new customers. You will coordinate the contact between customers and CrossLang and onboard new clients.
Your job is to make sure your customers don’t have to worry about their translations. Together with them, you look at which solutions best meet their needs. These range from commissioning a simple project management system, building custom MT engines to more complex processes involving the use of various translation software tools.
Of course, you also create quotations, help write tenders, and follow up on all contractual agreements, both with your customers and suppliers. This means preparing all administration regarding invoicing, NDAs, GDPR legislation, etc.
- You will actively seek new customers but also ensure growth with existing customers
- You propose (new) solutions or innovations to customers
- You will organise and coordinate project teams on implementations, upgrades, configurations, etc.
- You manage contracts with suppliers (licences, hardware, etc.)
- You will maintain good relations with existing suppliers and get to know new parties; contract administration is also part of your duties.
- You are commercially minded and easily spot new business opportunities
- You have experience in sales and/or account management
- You have a network in companies from the automotive, life sciences or fin(tech) sector
- You master Dutch & English
- You are digitally savvy and embrace technological noveltiesµ
- Experience in the translation industry and/or with translation technology is a plus.