Website ZOO Digital Group
ABOUT THE ROLE
Salary Range: Competitive
Location: El Segundo/remote hybrid working
Due to continued expansion, ZOO Digital are currently seeking a Dubbing Coordinator to join their team in El Segundo. The Dubbing team works closely with our highly talented network of dubbing actors and directors, perfectly pairing local language actors to original characters. The team works with industry-leading partner studios and vendors in a fast-paced, technology-driven environment with plenty of opportunities for professional development.
As Dubbing Coordinator you’ll work with international partner studios and dubbing artists to plan, create and coordinate dubbing and voice-over projects from inception to delivery. You’ll be responsible for managing the production and assignment of projects within prescribed time frames and to allotted budgets.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
• Reviewing and creating cost analysis of proposed projects.
• Planning and determining time frames, production milestones and complete assets to agreed delivery schedules.
• Liaising between the company and dubbing resources to achieve realistic deadlines and manage expectations.
• Updating the internal project management system and any client production systems or reports required on a specific project.
• Preparing project reports for management and partners.
• Providing technical advice to resolve production issues before, during and after dubbing recordings.
• Upon request, assisting during live recordings in the London studios.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
The Dubbing Coordinator must be a skilled project manager with experience of working to tight project deadlines and budgets. Strong organisational and communication skills are essential, as well as the ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
The successful candidate will ideally have prior experience gained within the dubbing industry, as well as the experience below;
• Managing projects in a similar environment
• Experience in broadcasting, localization, or video film production
• Knowledge of scripting or translation/adaptation and basic knowledge of audio recording desirable
• Prior experience in managing dubbing workflows in the entertainment industry
• Highly analytical and able to get to the root cause of a problem
We would also love to hear from applicants with a project management background from a technical/production environment. We will also consider candidates that don’t have prior experience in dubbing, with relevant transferable skills and education.
WHY CHOOSE ZOO?
Our technology is constantly evolving, so there’s never a dull moment with ZOO! Our team is made up of creatives, innovators, linguists, and collaborators from all corners of the world, and we employ the brightest and most original thinkers in our industry. Along with a competitive salary, we also offer excellent company benefits, which include;
Unlimited access to over 5,000 courses on Udemy for business
Medical, Dental, Vision
STD, LTD, Life Insurance
Share Save Plan
Membership Discount at Bay Clubs
We value all the folks that make ZOO a great place to work. For further details on what it’s like to work for us, please visit our company Glassdoor page –https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Overview/Working-at-ZOO-Digital-Group-EI_IE12459.11,28.htm
To apply for this job please visit cezanneondemand.intervieweb.it.