Website Language Insight
Providing high-quality language services to clients worldwide
Language Insight is a fast-growing translation and language services provider. Our experienced teams work on projects covering a wide range of sectors, and are dedicated to delivering high-quality translation, transcription, interpreting and various other language solutions to clients all over the world.
After four consecutive years of sales growth and the Queen’s Award for Enterprise in International Trade in 2019, we are now looking to expand our Project Management teams in the UK to help support our clients across the Market Research, Legal, E-learning, Finance, and Consultancy sectors.
Language Insight is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Project Manager with 2 or more years of Project Management experience in the translation industry. This position is for a relatively new team, and whilst the candidate’s skills are paramount, the right candidate must also be proactive, able to work independently, display a professional attitude, be a self-starter, and put clients first.
The position will ideally be based in one of our two UK offices (London or Preston); however, remote applications from candidates based in the UK will also be considered.
What does the role involve?
The Project Manager will support our clients with a variety of language services and will be responsible for handling multiple projects throughout their life cycle. This role will help ensure Language Insight remains one of the market leaders in the translation industry, enabling us to support clients across the world.
The working hours for this role are 0900 – 1730 UK time, Monday to Friday.
As part of the Project Manager role, you will:
- Manage the full-cycle of language services for our clients, ensuring that quality control measures have been adhered to.
- Support both existing and new clients with their requests, advising them on the most efficient solutions for their specific requirements.
- Develop trusted relationships with clients, colleagues, and linguists.
- Work closely with the team to offer support and share ideas on best practices.
- Manage and distribute the workload among internal and external linguists appropriately.
- Monitor the status of each project.
- Ensure projects maintain a high level of quality and professional standards in line with our ISO 9001, 17100 and 27001 accreditations.
- Ensure all admin is up to date at all times, and profit margins are healthy.
- Use Translation Management Software and CAT tools to manage translation assets, such as glossaries, termbases, etc.
- Ensure complete handovers are shared with your colleagues at the end of your shift.
What skills are needed for this role?
- 2+ years of project management experience in the translation industry.
- Experience in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) and CAT tools.
- Experience managing multiple client accounts.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to resolve client queries and handle complaints.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Ability to think outside the box.
- Ability to work in a team, as well as independently.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
If you are interested in this role please fill out the form below and attach your CV, or send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org