Website MasterWord Services, Inc
MasterWord Services (MWS) provides translation and interpreting services to over 300 organizations, in over 250 languages, across four different continents.
MasterWord Services is a company comprised of talented language professionals and project management specialists who make quality a priority. We provide a wide array of language services, such as Technical Translations, Onsite Interpreting, Video Remote (VRI), or Over-the-Phone (OPI) Interpreting Services.
Our clients include some of the world’s leading businesses, government entities and non-profits across the globe. We deliver a broad spectrum of solutions in all languages and one of our industry’s quickest response times, within 24 hours; seven (7) days per week, 365 days a year.
We are an award-winning company and our dedication to our clients and employees make us a leader in the language services industry. Due to our rapid growth, we are seeking a Recruiter for our Talent Acquisition Department.
The Recruiter manages recruitment activities for translation and interpreting services.
Roles and Responsibilities:
General duties include without limitation:
· Collaborate with management to develop and implement programs, plans, and procedures for recruitment, testing, and selection.
· Develop sources of qualified applicants, screen applicants, schedule, and conduct interviews, administer tests, check references and background, and evaluate applicant’s qualifications.
· Utilizes Internet online recruiting sources to identify and recruit candidates.
· Assist with writing and placing job advertising in various media.
· Develop and manage on-campus and off-site recruitment programs including job fairs, including but not limited to participation in, set up display, and coordinate with attendees.
· Confer with department management and supervisors to identify personnel needs, study local demographics, job specifications, job duties, qualifications, and skills.
· Review current processes and makes recommendation to improve efficiency and effectiveness of department processes and programs to anticipate staffing needs and trends.
· Facilitate/schedule orientation and provide necessary documentation.
· Maintains current knowledge of industry and keeps abreast of changes within the industry and discipline.
· Perform other duties as assigned
· Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Excellent communication and phone skills
· Excellent organizational skills
· Detail oriented
· Ability to work independently and multi-task
· Good problem-solving ability
· Excellent listening skills
· Excellent negotiation skills
· Creativity and resourcefulness
· Must be willing to work occasional extensive hours to meet client project requirements