Website MasterWord Services, Inc
MasterWord Services (MWS) provides language services solutions in over 250 languages, across four different continents. Services we provide include Translation, Localization, Onsite Interpreting, Video Remote Interpreting (VRI), and Over-the-Phone Interpreting (OPI) Services. Our clients include some of the world’s largest businesses, government entities, healthcare organizations, educational institutions and not-for-profit organizations.
We offer competitive salary and extensive benefits package. We offer a casual and relaxed, yet professional environment where people can learn and grow with the company. We are looking for a proactive, customer-focused, and detail orientated individual to join our In-Person Interpretation Team as we continue to grow the business.
Customer Service Representative, In-Person Interpretation Department
The Customer Service Representative will work closely with other key teams/team members to staff a variety of interpretation projects. Ensures total client satisfaction and project completion schedules. Participates in resolving problems across various functions and processes, maintains profit margin per work order. Assists in development and nurturing of client and vendor relationships.
Location: on-site in Houston, TX
· Organize and coordinate a variety of interpretation projects.
· Analyze and staff interpretation requests for a variety of clients and ensure clear and accurate instructions are provided for each assignment.
· Assist in negotiation with interpreters and other contractors to ensure project completion within budget.
· Ensure assigned independent contractors meet MasterWord and client requirements.
· Answer queries from interpreters and/or direct them to the relevant individuals when needed.
· Respond to client queries and escalate potential problems with completion of project tasks to supervising staff in a timely manner.
· Carry out on-call duties on a scheduled rotating basis
o -Confirming Future Other Languages
o -Confirming Future Spanish
o -Deadline Dates Other Languages
o -Deadline Dates Spanish
· Associate degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college In Business Administration and or Linguistics or related field and two-year related experience and/or training
· Call center & language industry experience preferred.
· Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.