Website Motorola Solutions - Video Security & Access Control
Helping people in the moments that matter.
Motorola Solutions is there for our customers when everything is on the line. In extreme moments — when a hurricane lands or when a fire breaks out. And in everyday moments — when a package arrives just in time for the holiday or when a child doesn’t miss the school bus home.
We unify voice, data, video and analytics in one integrated ecosystem to enable individuals, businesses and communities to work together in more powerful ways. To help people make better decisions, act confidently and be their best in the moments that matter. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions and connect with a career that matters.
The Localization team provides strategic, scalable, high quality, and cost effective localization deliverables to provide best-in-class global user experiences and drive MSI Video Security & Access Control’s global growth and position as the leading provider of AI-powered security solutions. We support multiple brands and assets including software, product documentation, websites, and support communities by integrating ourselves into stakeholder teams and continually innovating through collaboration, communication, and automation. We are very active in the Localization Community to stay on top of industry trends and share best practices with other industry professionals.
You will be working within both the Localization and internal stakeholder teams focused on all aspects of localization for MSI’s Fixed Video & Access Control software products, content and services. You will identify and troubleshoot localization and internationalization defects, create and maintain automation scripts, develop localization tools, and research and contribute to the continuous optimization of our localization tech stacks. You are a self-motivated individual with great attention to detail, a passion for languages and other cultures, and want to contribute to a dynamic team environment.
- Identify and resolve internationalization and localization issues
- Execute linguistic test planning tasks from string discovery to linguistic error verification
- Investigate and troubleshoot issues found in Localization tools and their tech stacks
- Drive improvements to enhance automation and efficiencies within the Localization processes across all departments and content types
- Create and maintain scripts for various automation tasks
- Identify opportunities to leverage frameworks, testing environments and other tools utilized by engineering and functional QA teams for Localization purposes
- Mentor and onboard new co-op students
- Evangelize best localization practices to the various development teams
- General understanding of Software Internationalization and Localization Principles
- Strong software design and programming skills, including knowledge of object-oriented development
- Knowledge of Salesforce and website platform tech stacks
- Knowledge of one or more foreign languages.
- Experience with API implementation
- Familiarity with TMS, especially XTM, Memsource, Smartling
- Experience with Machine Translation Engines
- Experience with Continuous Localization
- Familiarity with Agile Methodology and CI/CD
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Love of languages and other cultures
To apply for this job please visit motorolasolutions.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.