Website Toppan Digital Language
Customer-first language solutions provider for global companies
Toppan Digital Language is a customer-first language solutions provider for global companies with high-risk, business-critical content. We are the trusted partner to some of the world’s biggest names in sectors such as life sciences and healthcare, market insights, financial and legal services—empowering them to sell and operate with confidence in any language.
Through our incredible specialist teams, leading-edge technologies and global infrastructure, we design language solutions that meet our customers’ needs at speed, at scale—securely. We are proud to be part of Toppan Inc., a world leader in content distribution whose revenues exceeded US$13.8 billion in 2021.
Due to continued growth in our client base, we are seeking experienced Translation Vendor Managers to manage and develop our freelancer database.
Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Manage the entire recruitment cycle of freelance and agency applications from testing to reference checks prior to bringing them on board.
- Negotiate rates with suitable talented vendors and update database with accurate information in a timely manner
- Act as a liaison regarding any vendor related issues or concerns.
- Serve as internal point of contact and owner of vendor quality issues and non-conformances.
- Work closely and diligently with Project Management, Operations and Business Development teams to support recruitment needs.
- Monitor performance of our resources and provide feedback where required.
- Identify resource gaps and proactively recruit subject specialists to expand our talent pool.
- Conduct regular key account reviews with PMs to ensure availability and retention of key resources at competitive rates.
- Provide timely KPI reports.
- Recruit and allocate vendors for projects based on client criteria.
Qualifications & Experience
- University degree in a relevant discipline (translation, languages).
- 5 + years of recruitment experience ideally in the Translation industry.
- Fluent English and ideally one other language, both spoken and written, are preferred for this position.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, with tact and diplomacy.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships in a professional manner.
- Quality-focused with a keen eye for detail.
- Good IT literacy and commercial awareness.
Start date – Immediately
Location – Madrid, Seville, London, Hong Kong
Salary – according to experience