Website Toppan Digital Language
Customer-first language solutions provider for global companies
Toppan Digital Language is a customer-first language solutions provider for global companies with high-risk, business-critical content. We are the trusted partner to some of the world’s biggest names in sectors such as life sciences and healthcare, market insights, financial and legal services—empowering them to sell and operate with confidence in any language.
Through our incredible specialist teams, leading-edge technologies and global infrastructure, we design language solutions that meet our customers’ needs at speed, at scale—securely. We are proud to be part of Toppan Inc., a world leader in content distribution whose revenues exceeded US$13.8 billion in 2021.
We also love our Mondays and celebrate our Fridays. If you want to work in an environment shaped by humility, diversity, and shared ambition, do not hesitate to reach out to us.
Reporting to the Team Lead Language Delivery, the Junior Quality Assurance Executive will be a key player in the translation workflow to ensure the highest quality standards. The ideal candidate is used to dealing with CAT tools, has an excellent attention detail and is fluent in multiple languages. This is a great opportunity to work in a dynamic, creative and multicultural environment.
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform specialized linguistic services and Quality Assurance jobs over project materials as per the company’s market sectors, such as Market Insights or Life Sciences.
- Identify potential quality issues and incorrect trends.
- Maintain linguistic assets and resources.
- Team work and collaboration with other team members across different projects.
- Ensure project deadlines are met and where possible exceeded.
- Flexibility when a need arises due to project-specific exceptional circumstances or urgent requests from key clients.
- Participate in team meetings, training sessions, workshops and other ad-hoc discussions.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- BA or MA, preferably in translation.
- Fluent in English and in other language(s). Knowledge of additional languages is advantageous.
- Basic knowledge on MS Office Applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Basic working knowledge of translation memory and CAT tools.
- Excellent attention to detail and communication skills.
- Methodical use of reference material.
- Ability to focus and consistently perform QA-related tasks efficiently and to a high standard.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to multitask and adapt to new challenges in a fast-paced international environment.
- Ability to manage stress and work under pressure, aiming at achieving the best balance.
- Team work and collaboration skills.
- Understanding of HTML and piping code/logic is a helpful asset.
Start date – Immediately
Location – Hong Kong
Salary – according to experience
Toppan Digital Language is committed to equality in employment.