Website Toppan Digital Language
Customer-first language solutions provider for global companies
Toppan Digital Language is a customer-first language solutions provider for global companies with high-risk, business-critical content. We are the trusted partner to some of the world’s biggest names in sectors such as life sciences and healthcare, market insights, financial and legal services—empowering them to sell and operate with confidence in any language.
Through our incredible specialist teams, leading-edge technologies and global infrastructure, we design language solutions that meet our customers’ needs at speed, at scale—securely. We are proud to be part of Toppan Inc., a world leader in content distribution whose revenues exceeded US$13.8 billion in 2021.
We also love our Mondays and celebrate our Fridays. If you want to work in an environment shaped by humility, diversity, and shared ambition, do not hesitate to reach out to us.
Reporting to the Team Lead, the Associate Project Coordinator will be part of the service delivery teams. This role will support the Project Managers with self-contained tasks to ensure a timely and accurate production. The ideal candidate is used to dealing with CAT and TMS software, email traffic and file management. This is a great opportunity to work in a dynamic, creative and multicultural environment.
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage the full lifecycle of translation projects to ensure compliance with company’s processes.
- Determine resource requirements and cost structure based on project objectives and operational needs.
- Select and allocate linguistic teams, determine deadlines and liaise with translators, reviewers and typesetters.
- Ensure that project administrative tasks are updated and records are accurate.
- Apply sound judgment in keeping Team Lead informed of potential difficulties.
- Ensure project resources maintain a high level of quality and professional and ethical standards.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- University degree in relevant discipline (translation, languages) or equivalent experience.
- Internship experience, ideally in the Translation industry.
- Fluent English and ideally one other language, both spoken and written, are preferred for this position.
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing and growing business
- Strong IT skills, basic knowledge of CAT tools and understanding of MT
- Good communication skills
- Ability to take initiative in resolving queries/issues
- Responsibility and accountability
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Proactive and flexible team player
Start date – Immediately
Location – Lodz (Poland)
Salary – according to experience
Toppan Digital Language is committed to equality in employment.