Website Toppan Digital Language
Customer-first language solutions provider for global companies
Toppan Digital Language is a customer-first language solutions provider for global companies with high-risk, business-critical content. We are the trusted partner to some of the world’s biggest names in sectors such as life sciences and healthcare, market insights, financial and legal services—empowering them to sell and operate with confidence in any language.
Through our incredible specialist teams, leading-edge technologies and global infrastructure, we design language solutions that meet our customers’ needs at speed, at scale—securely. We are proud to be part of Toppan Inc., a world leader in content distribution whose revenues exceeded US$13.8 billion in 2021.
We also love our Mondays and celebrate our Fridays. If you want to work in an environment shaped by humility, diversity, and shared ambition, do not hesitate to reach out to us.
Due to continued growth in our client base, we are seeking experienced Localization Project Managers (at various levels) to lead and/or support relationship building and project delivery for clients operating in the regulated industries and governmental space such as financial services, legal, life sciences, healthcare, market insights. This is a great opportunity to work in a dynamic, creative and multicultural environment.
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Independently lead and effectively manage the full lifecycle of localization projects for highly regulated industries from inception to completion
- Determine resource requirements and optimal cost structure based on project objectives and operational needs.
- Proactively lead the identification of any potential issues and resolve and close identified gaps
- Actively participate in and support business development efforts and client meetings and other parts of the business
- Work closely and diligently with Vendor Management, Operations and Business Development teams
- Ensure project resources maintain a high level of quality and professional and ethical standards
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- University degree in relevant discipline (translation, languages) or equivalent experience.
- Fluent English and ideally one other language, both spoken and written, are preferred for this position.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Project management experience and experience working with life sciences clients preferred
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing and growing business
- Strong IT skills, advanced knowledge of CAT tools and understanding of MT
- Strong communication skills including presentation/meeting facilitation
- Ability to take initiative in resolving queries/issues
- Responsibility and accountability in client-facing situations
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Proactive and flexible team player
Start date – Immediately
Location – Lodz (Poland)
Salary – according to experience
Toppan Digital Language is committed to equality in employment.