Website Toppan Digital Language
Customer-first language solutions provider for global companies
Hello, we’re Toppan Digital Language. We’re a language solutions provider that’s enabled by tech. Our mission is to help global companies with high-risk, business-critical content sell with confidence in any language.
We aim to be the #1 localization partner for companies in life sciences and healthcare, market insights, consumer brands, financial and legal services. Our ambition is proudly backed by Toppan Inc., a worldwide leader in content distribution with a global team of more than 50,000 employees.
Operating globally, we design language solutions with the best teams and the best tech to meet our customers’ needs at speed, at scale—securely. We are obsessed with our clients’ success, and as importantly, our employees’. We want to build a reputable firm that attracts, develops, and retains exceptional talent in our industry. Our values reflect the thinking of our founders who have decades of trusted industry and localization expertise. They act as a major force in shaping our company culture: an entrepreneurial spirit that embraces a growth mindset and an ethos of inspiring excellence. We want our teams and leaders to bring their best each day!
Due to continued growth in our client base, we are seeking experienced Senior Localization Project Managers to lead and/or support relationship building and project delivery for clients operating in the regulated industries and governmental space such as financial services, legal, life sciences, healthcare, market insights. This is a great opportunity to work in a dynamic, creative and multicultural environment.
The working hours for this position are from 2pm to 10:30pm GMT.
Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Independently lead and effectively manage the full lifecycle of translations projects for highly regulated industries from inception to completion.
- Determine resource requirements and optimal cost structure based on objectives and operational needs.
- Proactively lead the identification of any potential issues and resolve and close identified gaps.
- Actively participate in and support business development efforts and client meetings and other parts of the business.
- Work closely and diligently with Vendor Management, Operations and Business Development teams.
- Ensure project resources maintain a high level of quality and professional and ethical standards.
- Participate in mentoring or training of junior colleagues.
Qualifications & Experience
- University degree in relevant discipline (translation, languages) or equivalent experience.
- Fluent English and ideally one other language, both spoken and written, are preferred for this position.
- 3+ years of project management experience.
- Experience with market research clients preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing and growing business.
- Strong IT skills, advanced knowledge of CAT tools and understanding of MT.
- Strong communication skills including presentation/meeting facilitation.
- Ability to take initiative in resolving queries/issues.
- Responsibility and accountability in client-facing situations.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Proactive and flexible team player.
Toppan Digital Language is committed to equality in employment.