Website Toppan Digital Language
Customer-first language solutions provider for global companies
Toppan Digital Language is a customer-first language solutions provider for global companies with high-risk, business-critical content. We are the trusted partner to some of the world’s biggest names in sectors such as life sciences and healthcare, market insights, financial and legal services—empowering them to sell and operate with confidence in any language.
Through our incredible specialist teams, leading-edge technologies and global infrastructure, we design language solutions that meet our customers’ needs at speed, at scale—securely. We are proud to be part of Toppan Inc., a world leader in content distribution whose revenues exceeded US$13.8 billion in 2021.
We also love our Mondays and celebrate our Fridays. If you want to work in an environment shaped by humility, diversity, and shared ambition, do not hesitate to reach out to us.
Reporting to the Team Coordinator, the Junior / Trainee German Linguist will provide support in the localization workflow to ensure the highest quality standards. The ideal candidate is familiar with CAT tools, has an excellent attention to detail and is fluent in two or more languages. This is a great opportunity to work in a dynamic, creative and multicultural environment.
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support the team in providing specialized linguistic services.
- Help track and monitor localization quality, identify potential quality issues and incorrect trends.
- Team work and collaboration with other team members across different projects.
- Learn how to ensure the maintenance of a language-specific style guide as well as other linguistic resources.
- Participate in team meetings, trainings, workshops and other ad-hoc discussions.
- Support the preparation of documentation, guidelines and training materials as needed.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Translation/Interpretation.
- Native speaker of German, and fluent in English. Knowledge of additional languages is advantageous.
- Strong attention to detail and communication skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to multitask and adapt to new challenges in a fast-paced international environment.
- Team work and collaboration skills.
- Good knowledge of MS Office Applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
Start date – Immediately
Location – London (UK)
Salary – according to experience
Toppan Digital Language is committed to equality in employment.