Website Toppan Digital Language
Customer-first language solutions provider for global companies
Toppan Digital Language, formerly GlobaLexicon, is a customer-first language solutions provider for global companies with high-risk, business-critical content. We are the trusted partner to some of the world’s biggest names in sectors such as life sciences and healthcare, market insights, financial and legal services—empowering them to sell and operate with confidence in any language.
Through our incredible specialist teams, leading-edge technologies and global infrastructure, we design language solutions that meet our customers’ needs at speed, at scale—securely. We are proud to be part of Toppan Inc., a world leader in content distribution whose revenues exceeded US$13.8 billion in 2021.
Due to continued growth in our client base, we are seeking Junior Vendor Managers to support our growing Vendor Management department on project allocation and database management.
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work closely with Project Management teams to allocate vendors for projects based on client criteria.
- Assist with the recruitment cycle of freelance and agency applications.
- Assist Vendor Managers with addition of newly recruited vendors to vendor database.
- Update database with accurate information in a timely manner.
- Act as a liaison regarding any vendor related issues or concerns.
- Work closely and diligently with Project Management, Operations and Business Development teams to support recruitment needs.
- Monitor performance of our resources and provide feedback where required.
- Identify resource gaps and assist with recruiting subject specialists to expand our talent pool.
- Provide timely progress reports on ongoing tasks.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- University degree in relevant discipline (translation, languages).
- Fluent English and ideally one other language, both spoken and written, are preferred.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, with tact and diplomacy
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Ability to build and maintain relationships in a professional manner
- Quality focused with a keen eye for detail
- Good IT literacy and commercial awareness
Start date – Immediately
Location – London (UK)
Salary – according to experience
Toppan Digital Language is committed to equality in employment.