Website Toppan Digital Language
Customer-first language solutions provider for global companies
Toppan Digital Language is a customer-first language solutions provider for global companies with high-risk, business-critical content. We are the trusted partner to some of the world’s biggest names in sectors such as life sciences and healthcare, market insights, financial and legal services—empowering them to sell and operate with confidence in any language.
Through our incredible specialist teams, leading-edge technologies and global infrastructure, we design language solutions that meet our customers’ needs at speed, at scale—securely. We are proud to be part of Toppan Inc., a world leader in content distribution whose revenues exceeded US$13.8 billion in 2021.
We also love our Mondays and celebrate our Fridays. If you want to work in an environment shaped by humility, diversity, and shared ambition, do not hesitate to reach out to us.
Due to continued growth in our client base, we are seeking experienced Localization Team Leads to lead and/or support relationship building and project delivery for clients operating in the regulated industries and governmental space such as financial services, legal, life sciences, healthcare, market insights.
Reporting to the VP Service Delivery, the Localization Team Lead will be a key player in the service delivery of operations and customer experience to our clients. This role will require leadership in commercial, operational and career development areas. The ideal candidate is used to managing people and working across teams and functions, applying critical and independent thinking, and having a growth mindset. This is a great opportunity to work in a dynamic, creative, and multicultural environment.
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage and mentor service teams and strive for continual improvement.
- Act as escalation point and support project managers in service delivery.
- Advise on optimal operational set-up and requirements on objectives and client needs.
- Critical and analytical thinking and issue resolution.
- Maintain a high-level of operational, professional and ethical standards.
- Lead specific areas of compliance in relation to procedures and audits.
- Communicate effectively at all times (oral and written).
- Actively participate and lead business development efforts and client meetings.
- Meet KPI requirements.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Translation/Interpretation or equivalent experience.
- English fluency and near-native in one other language.
- 3 years of experience in people management.
- Strong knowledge of linguistic services for Market Research industry.
- Strong IT skills, advanced knowledge of CAT tools and understanding of MT.
- Experience working in and driving growth of a multi-location company.
- Excellent communication skills including presentation/meeting facilitation.
- Client relationship building and management skills.
- Responsibility and accountability in client-facing situations.
- Proactive and flexible team player.
Start date – Immediately
Location – London (UK)
Salary – according to experience
Toppan Digital Language is committed to equality in employment.