Website Toppan Digital Language
Customer-first language solutions provider for global companies
Hello, we’re Toppan Digital Language. We’re a language solutions provider that’s enabled by tech. Our mission is to help global companies with high-risk, business-critical content sell with confidence in any language.
We aim to be the #1 localization partner for companies in life sciences and healthcare, market insights, consumer brands, financial and legal services. Our ambition is proudly backed by Toppan Inc., a worldwide leader in content distribution with a global team of more than 50,000 employees.
Operating globally, we design language solutions with the best teams and the best tech to meet our customers’ needs at speed, at scale—securely. We are obsessed with our clients’ success, and as importantly, our employees’. We want to build a reputable firm that attracts, develops, and retains exceptional talent in our industry. Our values reflect the thinking of our founders who have decades of trusted industry and localization expertise. They act as a major force in shaping our company culture: an entrepreneurial spirit that embraces a growth mindset and an ethos of inspiring excellence. We want our teams and leaders to bring their best each day!
Reporting to the VP Service Delivery, the Localization Team Lead will be a key player in the service delivery of operations and customer experience to our clients. This role will require leadership in commercial, operational and career development areas. The ideal candidate is used to managing people and working across teams and functions, applying critical and independent thinking, and having a growth mindset. This is a great opportunity to work in a dynamic, creative, and multicultural environment.
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage and mentor service teams and strive for continual improvement.
- Act as escalation point and support project managers in service delivery.
- Advise on optimal operational set-up and requirements on objectives and client needs.
- Critical and analytical thinking and issue resolution.
- Maintain a high-level of operational, professional and ethical standards.
- Lead specific areas of compliance in relation to procedures and audits.
- Communicate effectively at all times (oral and written).
- Actively participate and lead business development efforts and client meetings.
- Meet KPI requirements.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Translation/Interpretation or equivalent experience.
- English fluency and near-native in one other language.
- 3 years of experience in people management.
- Strong knowledge of linguistic services for Market Research industry.
- Strong IT skills, advanced knowledge of CAT tools and understanding of MT.
- Experience working in and driving growth of a multi-location company.
- Excellent communication skills including presentation/meeting facilitation.
- Client relationship building and management skills.
- Responsibility and accountability in client-facing situations.
- Proactive and flexible team player.
Toppan Digital Language is committed to equality in employment.