Website Toppan Digital Language
Customer-first language solutions provider for global companies
Hello, we’re Toppan Digital Language. We’re a language solutions provider that’s enabled by tech. Our mission is to help global companies with high-risk, business-critical content sell with confidence in any language.
We aim to be the #1 localization partner for companies in life sciences and healthcare, market insights, consumer brands, financial and legal services. Our ambition is proudly backed by Toppan Inc., a worldwide leader in content distribution with a global team of more than 50,000 employees.
Operating globally, we design language solutions with the best teams and the best tech to meet our customers’ needs at speed, at scale—securely. We are obsessed with our clients’ success, and as importantly, our employees’. We want to build a reputable firm that attracts, develops, and retains exceptional talent in our industry. Our values reflect the thinking of our founders who have decades of trusted industry and localization expertise. They act as a major force in shaping our company culture: an entrepreneurial spirit that embraces a growth mindset and an ethos of inspiring excellence. We want our teams and leaders to bring their best each day!
Reporting to the Global Quality Director, the Quality Program Manager will serve as the key role for the management of Quality key accounts. the Quality Program Manager will be working closely with the Service Delivery Managers, Quality Specialists, Vendor Managers, and Project Managers to drive continual improvement efforts for the assigned accounts. This is a great opportunity to work in a dynamic, creative and multicultural environment.
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify opportunities for improvement, support the team, and provide best-in-class services to each of our customers
- Calculate, analyse and report account Key Performance Indicators
- Leading project kick-off meetings, weekly and ad-hoc, KPI cadence meetings for issue solving and performing post-mortems
- Develop and execute project workflows for the better efficiency, on time delivery and quality outcome in collaboration with Service Delivery, Quality Specialists and Vendor Managers
- Identify and execute on opportunities to improve asset Quality and Service Delivery pipelines
- Create methodologies, tools, and checklists to improve deliverables
- Build scalable localization quality programs for new and existing customers
- Support Service Delivery and Quality specialist on Client escalations
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Translation/Interpretation or equivalent experience.
- Native level English fluency.
- 7+ years of experience in the Localization industry.
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing and growing business.
- Extensive experience with quality systems.
- Outstanding ability to resolve customer service issues.
- Strong communication skills including presentation/meeting facilitation.
- Ability to take initiative in resolving queries/issues.
- Responsibility and accountability in client-facing situations.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Proactive and flexible team player.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent data accuracy and strong attention to detail.
- Good judgement and strong problem-solving skills.
- Highly organized and good time management skills.
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment, meet deadlines and use own initiative.
- Positive and creative mindset.
- Flexible and dedicated.
- Self-motivated and able to perform under minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to multitask.
- Ability to work in fast-paced, multicultural and inclusive environments.
- Resourceful, quick learner and team player.
Toppan Digital Language is committed to equality in employment.