Website Toppan Digital Language
Customer-first language solutions provider for global companies
Toppan Digital Language is a customer-first language solutions provider for global companies with high-risk, business-critical content. We are the trusted partner to some of the world’s biggest names in sectors such as life sciences and healthcare, market insights, financial and legal services—empowering them to sell and operate with confidence in any language.
Through our incredible specialist teams, leading-edge technologies and global infrastructure, we design language solutions that meet our customers’ needs at speed, at scale—securely. We are proud to be part of Toppan Inc., a world leader in content distribution whose revenues exceeded US$13.8 billion in 2021.
We also love our Mondays and celebrate our Fridays. If you want to work in an environment shaped by humility, diversity, and shared ambition, do not hesitate to reach out to us.
Due to continued growth in our client base, we are seeking experienced a Delivery Director to lead and support relationship building and project delivery for clients operating in the regulated industries and governmental space such as financial services, legal, life sciences, healthcare, market insights.
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support Department Lead (VP Service Delivery) in management of platform operations.
- Manage and mentor delivery teams and strive for continual improvement.
- Act as escalation point and support team leads & project managers in service delivery.
- Drive optimal operational set-up and advise on requirements for client needs.
- Drive/support key client relationships and support commercial teams in pre and post sales activities
- Provide critical and analytical thinking and issue resolution.
- Maintain excellent level of operational, professional and ethical standards.
- Lead specific areas of compliance in relation to procedures and audits.
- Communicate effectively at all times (oral and written).
- Actively participate and lead business development efforts and client meetings.
- Team and financial performance management
- Meet KPI requirements.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Translation/Interpretation or equivalent experience.
- English fluency and near-native in one other language.
- 5+ years of experience in people management.
- Experience of working in team management at department level.
- Extensive knowledge of localisation with particular focus on regulated content and sectors.
- Strong IT skills, advanced knowledge of CAT tools and understanding of MT.
- Experience working in and driving growth of a multi-location company.
- Excellent communication skills including presentation/meeting facilitation.
- Client relationship building and management skills.
- Responsibility and accountability in client-facing situations.
- Proactive and flexible team player.
Start date – Immediately
Location – Madrid (Spain)
Salary – according to experience
Toppan Digital Language is committed to equality in employment.