Website Toppan Digital Language
Customer-first language solutions provider for global companies
Toppan Digital Language is a customer-first language solutions provider for global companies with high-risk, business-critical content. We are the trusted partner to some of the world’s biggest names in sectors such as life sciences and healthcare, market insights, financial and legal services—empowering them to sell and operate with confidence in any language.
Through our incredible specialist teams, leading-edge technologies and global infrastructure, we design language solutions that meet our customers’ needs at speed, at scale—securely. We are proud to be part of Toppan Inc., a world leader in content distribution whose revenues exceeded US$13.8 billion in 2021.
We also love our Mondays and celebrate our Fridays. If you want to work in an environment shaped by humility, diversity, and shared ambition, do not hesitate to reach out to us.
Reporting to the Global Quality Director, the Quality Specialist will be a key player in the supervision and support of the maintenance and development of the organization’s Quality Management System. The ideal candidate is used to dealing with feedback, data reporting and creating action plans to drive continual improvement. This is a great opportunity to work in a dynamic, creative and multicultural environment.
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage and support the nonconformance process.
- Monitor the follow up and effectiveness of completed corrective and preventive actions related to nonconformity investigations.
- Support and provide training on root cause analysis and nonconformity investigations, as needed.
- Manage and support Production with performance evaluation resulting from Quality Management reporting and the compliance management process by driving improvement.
- Regular reporting on the above.
Accreditations & Audits
- Support internal and external audits as required.
- Monitor the follow up and effectiveness of completed corrective actions related to internal and external audits.
QMS Maintenance, Document Creation & Document Review
- Support record maintenance on QMS requirements and document control management system.
- Support the Management Review Meeting.
Localization Quality Management
- Develop and Implement an innovative and holistic LQA program for clients, as required.
- Utilize a metric-driven approach to develop localization health scores, benchmarks, and KPIs.
- Analyze and identify project and account risks and put CAPA plans in place, as needed.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience.
- Excellent writing and verbal skills with native level English fluency.
- 2 years’ experience in Quality Management.
- Highly proficient in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook and One drive tools).
- Knowledge of ISO 9001:2015, ISO 17100:2015, ISO 13485:2016.
- Strong understanding of root cause analysis including identification of CAPA.
- Strong knowledge of the translation industry and related translation processes.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent data accuracy and strong attention to detail.
- Good judgement and strong problem-solving skills.
- Highly organized and good time management skills.
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment, meet deadlines and use own initiative.
- Positive and creative mindset.
- Flexible and dedicated.
- Self-motivated and able to perform under minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to multitask.
- Ability to work in fast-paced, multicultural and inclusive environments.
- Resourceful, quick learner and team player.
Start date – Immediately
Location – Madrid (Spain)
Salary – according to experience
Toppan Digital Language is committed to equality in employment.