Website Toppan Digital Language
Customer-first language solutions provider for global companies
Hello, we’re Toppan Digital Language. We’re a language solutions provider that’s enabled by tech. Our mission is to help global companies with high-risk, business-critical content sell with confidence in any language.
We aim to be the #1 localization partner for companies in life sciences and healthcare, market insights, consumer brands, financial and legal services. Our ambition is proudly backed by Toppan Inc., a worldwide leader in content distribution with a global team of more than 50,000 employees.
Operating globally, we design language solutions with the best teams and the best tech to meet our customers’ needs at speed, at scale—securely. We are obsessed with our clients’ success, and as importantly, our employees’. We want to build a reputable firm that attracts, develops, and retains exceptional talent in our industry. Our values reflect the thinking of our founders who have decades of trusted industry and localization expertise. They act as a major force in shaping our company culture: an entrepreneurial spirit that embraces a growth mindset and an ethos of inspiring excellence. We want our teams and leaders to bring their best each day!
Due to continued growth in our client base, we are seeking Vendor Management Coordinators to support our growing Vendor Management Department on project allocation and database management.
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work closely with Project Management teams to allocate vendors for projects based on client criteria
- Assist with the recruitment cycle of freelance and agency applications from testing to reference checks prior to bringing them on board
- Negotiate rates with suitable talented vendors and update database with accurate information in a timely manner
- Act as a liaison regarding any vendor related issues or concerns
- Serve as internal point of contact and owner of vendor quality issues and non-conformances
- Work closely and diligently with Project Management, Operations and Business Development teams to support recruitment needs
- Monitor performance of our resources and provide feedback where required
- Identify resource gaps and proactively recruit subject specialists to expand our talent pool
- Provide timely KPI reports
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- University degree in relevant discipline (translation, languages)
- 1 + years of recruitment and/or allocation experience, ideally in the translation industry
- Fluent English and ideally one other language, both spoken and written, are preferred.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, with tact and diplomacy
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Ability to build and maintain relationships in a professional manner
- Quality focused with a keen eye for detail
- Good IT literacy and commercial awareness
Toppan Digital Language is committed to equality in employment.