Website Toppan Digital Language
Customer-first language solutions provider for global companies
Toppan Digital Language is a customer-first language solutions provider for global companies with high-risk, business-critical content. We are the trusted partner to some of the world’s biggest names in sectors such as life sciences and healthcare, market insights, financial and legal services—empowering them to sell and operate with confidence in any language.
Through our incredible specialist teams, leading-edge technologies and global infrastructure, we design language solutions that meet our customers’ needs at speed, at scale—securely. We are proud to be part of Toppan Inc., a world leader in content distribution whose revenues exceeded US$13.8 billion in 2021.
We also love our Mondays and celebrate our Fridays. If you want to work in an environment shaped by humility, diversity, and shared ambition, do not hesitate to reach out to us.
Reporting to the Head of Production, Americas, the Account Manager will be a key player and will work closely with the Business Development and Operations teams to co-ordinate on-boarding of new key client accounts. This role will support project managers by following approved processes and manage key client relationships. The ideal candidate is used to dealing with a fast paced environment and has a professional attitude to service. This is a great opportunity to work in a dynamic, creative and multicultural environment.
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work closely with the Business Development and Operations teams to co-ordinate on-boarding of new key client accounts.
- Management of key client relationships, on-board new client accounts, manage existing key accounts, and co-ordinate client requirements with internal production and operations teams to ensure projects are run with success.
- Supporting the Project Managers by following the approved processes, making sure projects are delivered by the agreed target date and by ensuring that the final material delivered is of a high quality.
- Actively arranging meetings with existing and potential clients.
- Working in partnership with Toppan Digital Language project management teams in offices around the world to offer clients a seamless service.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience.
- Fluent in English.
- 2 years’ experience in Account Management.
- Highly proficient in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook and One drive tools).
- Experience in translation is a plus.
- Candidates must be legally eligible to work in the United States.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent data accuracy and strong attention to detail.
- Good judgement and strong problem-solving skills.
- Highly organized and good time management skills.
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment, meet deadlines and use own initiative.
- Positive and creative mindset.
- Flexible and dedicated.
- Self-motivated and able to perform under minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to multitask.
- Ability to work in fast-paced, multicultural and inclusive environments.
- Resourceful, quick learner and team player.
- The successful candidate will be a confident technician, with a professional attitude to service, and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Start date – Immediately
Location – New York (NY)
Salary – according to experience
Toppan Digital Language is committed to equality in employment.