Website Toppan Digital Language
Customer-first language solutions provider for global companies
Toppan Digital Language is a customer-first language solutions provider for global companies with high-risk, business-critical content. We are the trusted partner to some of the world’s biggest names in sectors such as life sciences and healthcare, market insights, financial and legal services—empowering them to sell and operate with confidence in any language.
Through our incredible specialist teams, leading-edge technologies and global infrastructure, we design language solutions that meet our customers’ needs at speed, at scale—securely. We are proud to be part of Toppan Inc., a world leader in content distribution whose revenues exceeded US$13.8 billion in 2021.
We also love our Mondays and celebrate our Fridays. If you want to work in an environment shaped by humility, diversity, and shared ambition, do not hesitate to reach out to us.
Reporting to the Team Coordinator, the Localization and Testing Intern will provide support in the localization workflow to ensure the highest quality standards. The ideal candidate has some knowledge of CAT tools, has an excellent attention to detail and is fluent in two or more languages. This is a great opportunity to work in a dynamic, creative, and multicultural environment.
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Learn to perform the overlay of translated content into HTML format or other exported scripted file and testing of final translated surveys online, following internal procedures and compiling relevant logs.
- Develop a strong understanding of Market Research documents and their internal structure, including HTML, logic, piping and main functions.
- Support the team in the performance of Quality Assurance checks of overlay tasks and documents.
- Cooperate closely and diligently with Project Management, Linguist and Quality Assurance teams to ensure timely and high-quality deliveries.
- Participate in team meetings and training sessions as required.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- BA or MA degree in translation/linguistics.
- Language skills: fluent English; fluent/advanced level in third language advantageous.
- Familiarity with HTML (previous experience working with XMLs/XLATEs advantageous).
- Strong skills in MS Office Applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Strong attention to detail.
- Commitment to delivering high quality work.
- Ability to focus and to consistently perform tasks efficiently and to a high standard.
- Ability to multitask and to adapt to new challenges.
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbal and written).
- Ability to build and maintain relationships in a professional manner.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
Start date – Immediately
Location – Seville (Spain)
Salary – according to experience
Toppan Digital Language is committed to equality in employment.