Website Toppan Digital Language
Customer-first language solutions provider for global companies
Toppan Digital Language is a customer-first language solutions provider for global companies with high-risk, business-critical content. We are the trusted partner to some of the world’s biggest names in sectors such as life sciences and healthcare, market insights, financial and legal services—empowering them to sell and operate with confidence in any language.
Through our incredible specialist teams, leading-edge technologies and global infrastructure, we design language solutions that meet our customers’ needs at speed, at scale—securely. We are proud to be part of Toppan Inc., a world leader in content distribution whose revenues exceeded US$13.8 billion in 2021.
We also love our Mondays and celebrate our Fridays. If you want to work in an environment shaped by humility, diversity, and shared ambition, do not hesitate to reach out to us.
Our Quality Assurance team plays a vital role in ensuring quality across Toppan Digital Language.
This is a great opportunity to get work experience in a successful and growing language services provider.
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform specialized linguistic services and Quality Assurance jobs over project materials as per the company’s market sectors, such as Market Insights or Life Sciences.
- Maintain linguistic assets and resources.
- Team work and collaboration with other team members across different projects.
- Learn how to work with project deadlines and support colleagues to ensure timely delivery
- Participate in team meetings and work closely with the Quality Assurance team to learn from more experienced colleagues.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- BA or MA, preferably translation/localization.
- Fluent in English and in other language(s). Knowledge of additional languages is advantageous.
- Basic knowledge of MS Office Applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Exceptional attention to detail and communication skills.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Ability to multitask and adapt to new challenges in a fast-paced international environment.
- Ability to manage stress and work under pressure, aiming at achieving the best balance.
- Team work and collaboration skills.
- Understanding of HTML and piping code/logic is a helpful asset.
Start date – Immediately
Location – Seville (Spain)
Salary – according to experience
Toppan Digital Language is committed to equality in employment.