Business Development Manager, UK
About the job
Travod, part of Mondia Technologies, is built on the strong belief that content should be accessible to everyone, transcending linguistic, cultural, and geographical boundaries, and that it should be delivered with excellence and passion. We make it our mission to deliver your stories globally on time, in any language.
What you will do:
Identify new SME / corporate business opportunities in the UK and convert them into long-term clients.
Basic Salary: Negotiable between £35,000-£55,000 depending on sales and industry experience
- Generous quarterly commission with an annual OTE of £80,000 uncapped
- Annual performance bonus
- 20-25 days’ paid holiday per year plus Bank Holidays
- UK Pension Contributions
- Enrollment in our Sales Academy, providing regular professional sales training and development
- Comprehensive personnel development program
- Friendly and open environment with widely available support.
- Opportunities to travel
- Resides in EU or UK
- Demonstrated success in business development meeting sales goals and increasing revenue (ability to provide evidence for last 3 years).
- 3 years’ experience in localisation industry.
- Demonstrated understanding and application of effective selling strategies and techniques.
- Delivers superior customer service.
- Effective listening, communication (verbal and written), and negotiating skills.
- Motivated self-starter, comfortable in fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated integrity and ethical standards.
- Experience monitoring marketplace to identify business opportunities.
- Problem-solving and analytical ability.
- Team player who works productively with wide range of people.
- Self-starter with strong self- management and multi-tasking skills.
- Knowledge of company services.
- Judgement and decision-making ability.
- Manages time effectively and adapts quickly to changing priorities.
- Superior organizational skills.
- Advanced presentation skills.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Understanding of translation and localization processes and market
- Experience with CRM tools and proficient MS Office user.
- Other languages are an advantage
- Identify and approach key-decision makers via different channels
- Accurately provide to VP, monthly and quarterly sales forecasts
- Achieve set sales goals, targets and KPIs on a monthly, quarterly, annual basis.
- Determine sales potential for new and existing customers through inquiry, observation, or research.
- Prepare and conduct sales presentations of services to new and existing customers.
- Determine customer requirements and expectations to recommend specific services.
- Identify trends in customer requirements.
- Increase business and account base by finding and qualifying new business accounts using sales techniques to cross sell and up-sell.
- Maintain and improve customer relationships and satisfaction.
- Learn and apply new product knowledge to enhance sales and personal professionalism.
- Gather competitive information and other market information regularly.
- Negotiate and establish pricing and terms according to company’s requirements for customer and transaction profitability.
- Prepare and present proposals.
- Communicate to management unexpected increases or decreases in demand for services.
- Follow company policies and procedures.
- Remain current on service, product and industry knowledge.
- Practice honesty and integrity in customer relations.
- Maintain CRM at all times with unwavering discipline.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Research and identify the customers’ needs and position Travod as a compelling solution.
- Develop quotes, proposals and presentations for clients.
- Ensure excellent customer focused service
- Follow industry trends internationally