The MultiLingual family of online, digital and print products:
- MultiLingual – The magazine that has served as the industry authority for more than 20 years. Published eight times a year plus an annual Resource Directory/Index, it is read by more than 13,000 people in 82 countries.
- multilingual.com – You’re here! This online platform attracts an industry-relevant audience and receives more than 10,000 unique visitors per month from over 160 countries.
- MultiLingual News – Distributed to more than 6,500 opt-in subscribers 18 times a year and available on-line, each newsletter offers the latest language industry news from around the world.
- Resource Directory/Index – Published annually, this is the most complete language industry reference guide in the world.
- LocWorld – We coproduce the prominent LocWorld conferences, offering sponsors and exhibitors opportunities to connect with important prospects and customers.
- Event Sponsorships – Every year, MultiLingual is media sponsor of 30+ industry-relevant events worldwide.
- Other Opportunities – Customized opportunities include article reprints, career ads, inserts to promote your company, services and products and more.
A Common Sense Advisory study estimated the global market for outsourced language services and technology at US$ 38 billion in 2015.
They calculate that the language services market is growing at an annual rate of 6.46%.
Each issue of MultiLingual is available in both print and digital versions. Advertising in MultiLingual distributes your message eight times a year to 13,000 readers in 82 countries. Every issue features a special focus along with informative general interest articles, columns and product reviews. Display ads come in different sizes and a 2/3 sample ad is shown below.
Multilingual.com receives more than 10,000 unique visitors per month from over 160 countries. Through a targeted advertising campaign on Google, multilingual.com attracts only industry-relevant audiences and makes it an ideal place to gain exposure for your company or product by securing an ad space.
Distributed to more than 6,500 opt-in subscribers 18 times a year, our digital newsletter, MultiLingual News, is an outstanding opportunity to reach prospects with a timely message. Each issue offers the latest language industry news from around the world.
As the most complete reference guide for language technology products and services in the world, the annual Resource Directory offers an outstanding way to secure a full year’s exposure for your company or products. The Index will help readers easily search people, companies and topics covered in MultiLingual during 2015.
This special issue will be distributed on January 14, 2016, to all MultiLingual subscribers and will be available at multilingual.com/resource-directory where it may be downloaded. The current Directory is downloaded nearly a thousand times per month!
Multilingual is coproducer of LocWorld – The leading conference for international business, translation, localization and global website management. Attendees are the people responsible for communicating across the boundaries of language and culture in the global marketplace. With a specific emphasis on global business, the conference provides an opportunity for the exchange of high-value information in the language and translation services and technologies market.
MultiLingual is media sponsor of 30+ industry-related events every year. Events that qualify will be featured in the event section of our website, the calendar section of our magazine and MultiLingual News. An attractive one-time discount on any display or web ad is optional, and, if space allows, a brief write-up of the event will be included in a following issue of MultiLingual. You will also receive a free line listing in the next Resource Directory.
Attendees of these events will be exposed to MultiLingual and the Resource Directory.
Maximize your marketing efforts with the quality and credibility of articles and columns reprinted from the pages of MultiLingual. A reprint may be customized with a logo, advertisement or custom cover. It may be created as a PDF or in print.
For more information please see Editorial Reprint Information.
We offer opportunities for custom digital and print inserts to promote your company, services and products. For more information, please use the contacts below.
Request a Media Kit
This Media Kit contains readership survey results and will inform you of the different advertising and editorial opportunities MultiLingual Computing, Inc. has to offer.