MultiLingual Advertising Opportunities in our online, digital and print products:
- MultiLingual – The magazine that has served as the industry authority since 1987. Published six times a year, it is read by more than 40,000 people in 109 countries.
- multilingual.com – You’re here! This online platform attracts an industry-relevant audience and receives more than 15,000 unique visitors per month from over 160 countries.
- MultiLingual News – Distributed to more than 6,500 opt-in subscribers once a month and available on-line, each newsletter offers the latest language industry news from around the world.
- Vendors & Organizations – Vendors & Organizations is a searchable online directory of 2,311 language industry companies organized into 48 categories.
- LocWorld – We coproduce the prominent LocWorld conferences, offering sponsors and exhibitors opportunities to connect with important prospects and customers.
- Event Sponsorships – Every year, MultiLingual is a media sponsor of 30+ industry-relevant events worldwide.
- Other Opportunities – Customized opportunities include article reprints, career ads, inserts to promote your company, services and products and more.
A Common Sense Advisory study estimates the market for outsourced language services and supporting technology at US$ 49.6 billion in 2019, a 6.7% increase over 2018.
MultiLingual offers a broad variety of advertising opportunities, stretching across multiple content vehicles that are leading in today’s language market.
We are pleased to report that our readership has doubled over the past five years. Each issue of MultiLingual is available in both print and digital versions. Advertising in MultiLingual distributes your message six times a year to 40,000 readers in 109 countries. Every issue features a special focus along with informative general interest articles, columns and product reviews. Display ads come in different sizes and shapes.
Multilingual.com receives more than 15,000 unique visitors per month from more than 160 countries. Through targeted advertising campaigns and an active presence on different social media, multilingual.com attracts only industry-relevant audiences and makes it an ideal place to gain exposure for your company or product by securing an ad space.
Distributed to more than 6,500 opt-in subscribers once a month, our digital newsletter, MultiLingual News, is an outstanding opportunity to reach prospects with a timely message. Each issue offers the latest language industry news from around the world.
Multilingual is coproducer of LocWorld – The leading conference for international business, translation, localization and global website management. Attendees are the people responsible for communicating across the boundaries of language and culture in the global marketplace. With a specific emphasis on global business, the conference provides an opportunity for the exchange of high-value information in the language and translation services and technologies market.
MultiLingual is a media sponsor of 30+ industry-related events every year, reaching more than 10,000 people worldwide. Events that qualify will be featured in the event section of our website, the calendar section of our magazine and MultiLingual News. An attractive one-time discount on any display or web ad is optional, and, if space allows, a brief write-up of the event will be included in a following issue of MultiLingual.
Attendees of these events will be exposed to MultiLingual.
Maximize your marketing efforts with the quality and credibility of articles and columns reprinted from the pages of MultiLingual. Once you obtain the right to reprint we will create a new version of the article layout (US letter or A4), remove advertising and add company information if you so wish. The article will be provided as an Adobe PDF document for screen viewing or print.
We offer opportunities for custom digital and print inserts to promote your company, services and products. For more information, please use the contacts below.
Request a Media Kit
This Media Kit contains advertising and editorial opportunities as well as advertising rates.