- Lionbridge, a provider of localization services, has announced that Corinne Saunders has been hired as managing director, EMEA.
- XTM International, developers of a translation management system and computer-aided translation tool, has hired Justin Bechtel as business development manager, Monika Voorhis as solutions architect, Sara Basile as product manager and Dave Ruane as digital content and partnership manager.
XTM International https://xtm.cloud
- Iconic Translation Machines Ltd., a language technology software company, has hired Martin Brehhov and Alex Waller as software engineers, and Chao-Hong Liu as a machine translation scientist.
Iconic Translation Machines Ltd. http://iconictranslation.com
- Amplexor, a consulting services and solutions provider, has hired Marie-Laure Vinckx and Manuel Stöckl as managing directors for Germany and Switzerland.
- Comunica, a provider of language services, has hired Nicolás Martín Fontana as vendor and sales manager.
- Language I/O, a software company that provides a customizable combination of machine and human translation, has hired Fabian Lobera as chief financial officer.
Language I/O LLC www.languageio.com
Byte Level Research www.bytelevel.com
CSA Research has also published “Six Supply Chain Challenges.” The report is based on a survey conducted from July through September 2019, with 7,363 translators and interpreters.
CSA Research https://csa-research.com
European Language Resources Association www.elra.info
Andovar Pte Ltd www.andovar.com
Clients and Partners
Products and Services
Globalization Partners International www.globalizationpartners.com