- Lionbridge, a provider of localization services, has announced that Corinne Saunders has been hired as managing director, EMEA.
- XTM International, developers of a translation management system and computer-aided translation tool, has hired Justin Bechtel as business development manager, Monika Voorhis as solutions architect, Sara Basile as product manager and Dave Ruane as digital content and partnership manager.
- Iconic Translation Machines Ltd., a language technology software company, has hired Martin Brehhov and Alex Waller as software engineers, and Chao-Hong Liu as a machine translation scientist.
- Amplexor, a consulting services and solutions provider, has hired Marie-Laure Vinckx and Manuel Stöckl as managing directors for Germany and Switzerland.
- Comunica, a provider of language services, has hired Nicolás Martín Fontana as vendor and sales manager.
- Language I/O, a software company that provides a customizable combination of machine and human translation, has hired Fabian Lobera as chief financial officer.
CSA Research has also published “Six Supply Chain Challenges.” The report is based on a survey conducted from July through September 2019, with 7,363 translators and interpreters.