Smartcat’s #LocTalk conference is coming up! This Thursday, on October 27, all of the localization, translation and globalization community will gather to share their experience and learn about the latest innovations in the language services industry.
Interested? You still have time to register here!
Who will be there?
- Representatives of 400+ companies from big enterprises to small agencies, and universities
- Speakers and visitors from 8+ big and small countries, such as the USA, the UK, Germany, Brasil, and Turkey
- 1000+ like-minded professionals including localization, project, and content managers, company owners, translators, etc.
The first keynote speaker is Priya Sam, a former national news anchor and Morning Show host, and now a Solutions Engineer at Slack. She’s extremely passionate about storytelling and will eagerly show you how it can be used to build stronger connections with your audiences and stakeholders.
Our other great keynote presenter will be Adolfo Gomez-Urda, Head of the Warner Bros. Discovery localization team. He will tell us how to build a winning centralized localization team that will allow gaming companies to scale and succeed at the global level.
Other conference topics include:
- Gaps in the linguistic supply chain
- Top 10 Localization Mistakes
- AI in the Here and Now – Emerging Trends
- How to Convince Your Boss That Localization Can be a Profit Center
Don’t miss your chance to chat with the product and industry experts at the LocTalk Genius Bar to take place during our networking and lunch breaks. There, they will answer your own localization questions in 1:1 conversations, with a reimbursed lunch just for you.