ROME (May 25, 2022) — Translated, a company that is pioneering a powerful combination of human creativity and machine intelligence to craft quality translations, announced today that its new 2022 Imminent Research Report is now available for businesses looking to enhance or expand their international reach.
Imminent’s Research Report is a collection of articles, research, and commentary that brings a cultural perspective to the localization industry, covering different fields from design and future trends to scientific research, Artificial Intelligence (AI), and data on countries whose economies continue to grow.
With more than 6,000 languages spoken around the world, navigating multicultural communication can be daunting. Imminent collects knowledge from experts, interprets the findings, and develops its annual report to help businesses understand, facilitate and ultimately, drive economic value.
To help businesses better understand the benefits of Imminent, a Zoom webinar is scheduled for June 14 at 8 a.m. Pacific Standard Time/ 5 p.m. Central European Time to discuss the 150-page report. Those interested in attending virtually can register using this link:
The webinar will cover such topics as:
- The future of localization and the role of the localization manager, with Salvatore Giammarresi, head of localization at Airbnb.
- Understanding new languages, the metaverse, and more with Co-Founder and CTO of India’s Reverie Language Technologies, Vivekananda Pani, and California-based language technology experts, AI and Kirti Vashee.
- How cultural intelligence will (or won’t) influence design, with Patrizia Boglione, Translated’s creative director, and Priya Mani, designer and cultural researcher.
- How to make economic predictions, with Luciano Pietronero, president of the Enrico Fermi Research Center in Rome.
- Who will answer the thought-provoking question, “Will being alive mean being online?” with Nigerian storyteller Adebola Rayo.
“Understanding other cultures is a powerful means to see everything with a fresh pair of eyes,” said Translated Co-Founder and Chairwoman Isabelle Andrieu. “It opens up a world full of possibilities and paves the way for empathy, communication, and uniqueness.”
The Imminent research report is named oXXIgen based on the assumption that business and our global culture will see a great evolutionary leap forward in the 21st century in terms of communication. It’s designed to help the younger generation navigate an era of change; where additional focus is placed on speaking new languages and embracing a more diverse, multicultural, and interconnected world.
The 2022 Imminent Research Report is free to localization specialists here.
For more information, please contact:
Here and Now Public Relations
Mobile US +01 201 602 2910
Luca De Biase
Imminent Research Director
Mobile IT +39 3357992301