Interactio is proud to announce a smart integration with Televic Conference, a leading conference solutions supplier, as our next step towards remote simultaneous interpretation for accessible hybrid events!
Our journey towards smart integration with Televic
Interactio and Televic have developed a strong partnership over the past two years, collaborating closely to combine trusted interpretation hardware with our advanced web-based RSI technology. Our smart integration ultimately enhances the hybrid meeting experience, connecting global audiences in limitless languages.
“The pandemic has taught us all the importance of being ready for any type of setup for your meetings, and I think that with this integration, your conference equipment can adapt to any future needs. Televic Conference has been a strong partner for Interactio and has proven to our customers and us to deliver future proof & high-quality solutions.”
- Henrikas Urbonas, CEO at Interactio
Once the pandemic hit, multilingual event participation became the main challenge for institutions worldwide. Our direct integration connected on-site and remote interpreters and participants, ensuring distraction-free global discussions in a hybrid setup.
Today, Interactio smart integration with Televic works with democracy at its heart. Our direct integration enables an all-in-one for hybrid institutional meetings, bridging interpreters and participants around the globe at any time, in any language. We facilitate 30+ meetings per day for one of the biggest European institutions.
“We are convinced that this smart integration with the Interactio platform is a great addition for our existing customers considering to add remote participation or interpretation to their current Televic Conference installation. It also offers a top-notch solution covering all future conferencing and interpretation needs for new customers or existing Interactio customers, on-site and remote.”
- Jürgen Van Muylder, Sales & Marketing Director at EMEA adds.
What does it mean
What does it mean for attendees and event organizers? Our partnership with Televic ensures a smooth hybrid event experience with more quality and flexibility than ever before!
- Unlimited number of languages. We enable as many languages as needed with on-site and remote interpretation, with no need to limit the event to only the interpreter team on-site.
- Remote interpreters. Interpreters connect and interpret the meeting from anywhere in the world, on-site or remotely.
- High-quality audio. Participants and interpreters enjoy crystal-clear, high-quality audio of up to 510 kbps.
- No audio delay. With real-time audio and no audio delay, interpreters deliver the best results, and the audience receives first-class interpretation right away.
- Flexible event setup. Our smart integration delivers quality interpretation to any meeting room, in any language.
- Eco-friendly solution. With your participants and interpreters connecting remotely, you minimize the environmental impact of your event: no need to travel – less carbon imprint.
On top of that, our smart integration improves the interpretation experience with advanced interpreter functionality – easy handovers, booth chat function, channel control, and more!
For more information, check out the following links:
About Televic Conference
Televic Conference manufactures the most innovative systems for moderated meetings. Its complete range of conference solutions simplifies decision-making by improving the meeting experience. With crystal-clear sound, pristine video, and a clear focus, meetings become more efficient. From the largest international institutions such as the NATO headquarters, the European Parliament, and the European Commission, over local parliaments and city councils to boardrooms: Televic Conference drives successful meetings worldwide.
Interactio is a leading remote simultaneous interpretation platform that combines remote participation and remote interpreting services for multilingual online, hybrid, and on-site meetings of all scopes. Interactio supports the world’s most important meetings, connecting delegates from the European Parliament, European Commission, and United Nations.
Up to date, we’ve enabled over 500,000 listeners in 70+ countries to communicate in their preferred language with the help of software and the power of human interpretation.