The story of Generative AI and Large Language Models (LLMs), best represented by ChatGPT, have taken center stage in the world of translation and localization. One year on since its debut, how have businesses and localization teams had to adapt? What does success with AI look like today, and what does 2024 have in store?
Our panel of experts will review the impact of ChatGPT on organizations and technology, assess what is valuable today and where the pitfalls might lie. Georg Kirchner from Dell will share his experiences in how enterprises are changing, particularly on an organizational level with unintended consequences. Arle Lommel of CSA Research has spent years studying the language technology space and contends that there are major upsides for localization teams if they can apply the technology effectively. Finally, João Graça, CTO and founder of Unbabel, shares his views on the application of generative AI in the language space and what developments are around the corner.
In this webinar you’ll learn:
- How ChatGPT has changed the way organizations work, and how to set expectations internally
- The common pitfalls using AI in translation and localization – and how best to avoid them
- Ways to apply LLMs and Generative AI to your operations
- How to ensure machine translation achieves the right quality
- What’s next on the language AI roadmap
- Georg Kirchner – Globalization Technology Manager, Dell Technologies
- Arle Lommel – Senior Analyst, CSA Research
- João Graça – Chief Technical Officer, Unbabel
- Phill Brougham – Senior Director of Product Marketing, Unbabel